Survey/Game/Fun!January 12, 2009 at 12:07 pm | Posted in Fun | 9 Comments
Sarah, a medical resident, runner, and blogger extraordinaire, tagged me. I love these things, although it was difficult for me to remember an entire year.
These are all in random order, by the way.
4 favorite memories from 2008:
1. Running the White Rock Marathon
2. Going to Europe, especially seeing my mother’s hometown (London/suburbs) and seeing a romantic city (Venice) with my boyfriend
3. Getting together with my best college friends on several occasions
4. Finishing my Master’s degree
4 favorite movies (that i saw) in 2008:
I didn’t see many and don’t remember the ones I saw! I remember wanting to see a lot of movies and then never going.
2. Death at a Funeral (on DVD)
3. Mamma Mia
4. The Dark Knight
I was disappointed in Sex and the City, unfortunately.
4 favorite foods in 2008:
Trying to list foods that became part of my faves over the past year that I didn’t really eat before.
1. I discovered Indian, Ethiopian, and Turkish food and loved them all
2. Greek yogurt
3. Ezekiel buns/English muffins
4. Soba noodles
4 places i loved in 2008:
1. London, England
2. Munich, Germany
3. Venice, Italy
4. Home sweet home
4 events i loved in 2008:
1. White Rock Marathon
2. Presidential election
3. Vacation in Europe
4. Free impromptu Willie Nelson concert
4 things i liked in 2008:
1. ART therapy
2. Half Price Books
4. Houston, included because I’m surprised 😉
4 things i am looking forward to in 2009:
1. Possibly (hopefully!) beginning a new career
3. My parents moving back to the U.S.
4. Running more races
4 people i tag:
Trying to pick people I haven’t tagged before.
1. Dan at Cum Grano Salis
2. Matt at Run Like the Wind
3. Chriistina at My Life on the Run
4. Caitlin at Run Like a Kenyan. (Caitlin, I like your blog name)